Senior Frontend Developer (React. js) up to £75,000 p/a
This company are currently building a robust POS system that allows their merchants to process contactless payments seamlessly.
They are now looking to bring on an experienced Frontend Engineer to further develop and build the consumer facing ordering solutions.
What you'll do
• Help to make it extremely simple for merchants and consumers all over the world to use our products
• Write efficient, testable code to help us achieve our ambitious goals
• Have a can do mindset, finding solutions to complex technical challenges
• Collaborate with colleagues to build new features for users to help them grow their businesses
You'll be great for this role if you have
• 3+ years of commercial experience working as a frontend developer in React.js
• Good experience building React.js web applications
• Experience using Redux, React Router and other key libraries/frameworks
• Able to use common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience of Agile Software Development and CI/CD pipelines
• Experience in consuming data from REST APIs
• Knowledge and understanding of modern software design patterns
Nice to have
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, technology-focused organisation
• Experience in Ionic/Cordova (helpful but not essential)
Why you should join?
• A global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
• You'll have the opportunity to make an impact.
• You'll attend global off-sites and regular team events.
• You'll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
Salary: Up to £75,000 p/a depending on experience.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration