Role: 2nd/ 3rd Line IT Support with Project Infrastructure Location: CheshireSalary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package
Are you an experienced 2nd/3rd Line IT Support analyst looking to use your skills with AD, Azure, Microsoft server and ideally Linux?
A large and highly successful multi-national organisations is seeking an enthusiastic Technical Analyst to add to internal consultancy expertise and assist in the delivery of an exciting IT infrastructure program.
The Ideal candidate will thrive in a multi-disciplined environment and enjoy combining hands on work with the big picture thinking to maximize results within Azure, Microsoft Server and Linux .
The business invests highly in their staff and will provide a high level of autonomy alongside training opportunities for a candidate with the right approach to grow into the role and beyond.Job description
Working with internal colleagues and external suppliers to take IT infrastructure solutions from concept to delivery. The role encompasses Business Analysis, Infrastructure and Security consultation with Project Management.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Requirements capture
- Infrastructure design
- Project planning
- Infrastructure delivery and early life support
Essential skills and experience:
Desirable skills and experience:
- 2 years in an IT support or delivery role
- Excellent Customer Service qualities
- Strong planning and organizational ability
- Can manage own time to meet deadlines
- Proven analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Windows Desktop & Server O/S Administration
- Network troubleshooting
- Proven experience of Azure and windows server
- Understanding of the practical applications of IT security best practices
- Experienced with networking- switches and firewalls.
- Advanced Knowledge of AD and AD Connect
- ITIL and Agile project management certified, or willing to pursue these.
- Advanced IT administration including Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, Firewalls, Backups, IIS, SQL, Azure and AWS
- Advanced Knowledge of Linux- Preference to those with experience of CentOS
Search Terms: 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Azure, Linux, Centos, IT, IT Technician, IT Support, Support, Project, Project Planning, AD, AD Connect, Active Directory, SQL, Microsoft, Server, AWS, Windows Desktop, Network, Troubleshooting, ITIL, Agile, Exchange, Backups, Hardware, Software