- Are you a frontend developer with 2+ years' experience with HTML and CSS?
- Have experience working with a CMS?
- Looking to work with a multisided company supporting thousands of customers?
- Are you a logical thinker, but with user experience always at you core?
Originally started as a joint venture between two of the largest grocery groups, they now have over a quarter-of-a-million customers and have recently started a new project to deliver groceries within one hour of their order.Location
Based in Hatfield, although the role is fully remoteThe Role
Working with a team of creative individuals, most closely with project owners and CRM experts, you'll be developing landing pages and updating site elements. Helping to maintain the CMS and supporting on email when needed.Key Responsibilities
Whats in it for you
- Development and maintaining of customer focused pages, site elements and emails
- Stay up to date with development best practices and implement updates to make sure our customers always have the best experience
- Be a logical problem solver with a great eye for detail
- Maintain high code standards and help others in maintaining these standards
A salary for £34,000 Pro Rata