A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser
to join a friendly, vibrant and expanding holistic financial services business, an appointed representative of Tenet Network with offices located in Crewe and Newcastle-under-Lyme.Overview
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Generous basic salary of Circa £50,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
- Performance based bonus with OTE potential to reach £80,000 p.a.
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 30 days with length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Company-funded life assurance cover.
The position will suit Advisers who understand the value in maintaining strong client relationships. You will be working as part of a small team and maintain a strong client centric approach. You will enjoy full paraplanning and back-office support to allow you to focus on giving advice to your clients.Key Duties will include
- Establish and maintain a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with our clients and other members of the team
- Attend client meetings to win new business, present recommendations, maintain client relationships and review their objectives
- Ensuring compliance with all industry rules and regulations as well as business quality requirements
- Actively supporting the growth of the business
We're seeking a Financial Adviser who shares our values of loyalty and commitment to clients, offering an excellent service at every stage. We'd love to see:
Want to apply?
- Proven experience working as a financial adviser within the financial services industry
- Track record of successful financial guidance
- Ability to analyse financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
- Level 4 DipPFS qualification or equivalent (as a minimum)
- Current or recent competent adviser status (CAS) for investments and pensions
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV today