Supporting the EMEAA Quality Manager to improve quality controls and adherence to defined standards.This will be achieved by working to defined processes related to quality control of products and processes. The Quality Technician will support the manufacturing team by raising Quality Alerts on nonconforming product .This will include tracking progress, escalating issues and assist with initial investigations and containment actions. Client Details
With a reach covering the whole of the globe, my client manufactures luxury products with quality, safety and functionality at the forefront of everything they do. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking to strengthen their Quality team with a suitably experienced Quality Technician for their impressive Wolverhampton site.Description
The key responsibilities for the successful Quality Technician will be, but not limiting to;
- Raising and progress tracking internal Quality Alerts
- Raising and progress tracking supplier Quality Alerts
- Returning NOT OK product / samples to other sites - part of Quality Alert process
- Analysis of existing data capture of internal scrap and rework
- Initial product quality problem investigation and clear definition of "problem statement" to enable effective problem solving by the team in Wolverhampton
- Product and Process Auditing in manufacturing
- Check Kanban's when parts are mixed or wrong parts
- Customer containment of QC checks / inspection where necessary
- QC checks on purchased parts when required (new or changed components only)
- Random quality checks on products when changes / issues identified
- Liaise with all departments on quality issues as per process
- Liaise with Quality technician on other sites
- Data analysis of internal quality data. Producing KPIs as appropriate
The successful Quality Technician within the Manufacturing and Production business based in Wolverhampton will have Previous experience,
- Minimum 2 years, in a manufacturing environment in a Quality Technician role.
- Good PC skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of using basic measurement devices i.e. vernier, micrometre etc. Good communication skills.
- Team orientated with a strong work ethic.
- Strong drive to improve Quality Performance. Attention to detail.
- Strong drive to develop their own skills and capabilities in the field of Quality.
- Experience in auditing process would be an advantage but not essential as training can be provided.
- Day shift
- Competitive salary
- Start ASAP