M&A / Corporate Finance Associate opportunity within an established Corporate Finance Boutique offering exposure to a variety of mid-market deals (£5m - £100mEV) and long-term progression to M&A / Corporate Finance Director.THE COMPANY
A highly regarded specialist M&A / Corporate Finance Advisory practice with a proven track record in handling small and mid-market transactions up to c.£100m EV (typically within the £5m - £50m deal space). The firm advises SME's. Owner-Managed businesses and HNWI's on Growth Capital Raising transactions, Private Equity buyouts, BIMBO / MBO and exits / sale to Trade buyers.THE OPPORTUNITY
You will join the firm at an exciting time, the deal pipeline is strong and there will be numerous opportunities to lead and execute transactions throughout 2021 and the coming years. Longer term, as the business grows, you can expect to progress your career towards M&A / Corporate Finance Director, developing team members and leading deals as you progress.
This is a unique opportunity for an M&A / Corporate Finance professional with c.2 - 3 years small or mid-market transaction experience, offering involvement in a good volume of deals and a chance to progress long-term.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of Information Memorandums, forecasts / projections and financial models
- Supporting a Director with Lead Advisory work on a range of M&A transactions, working closely with all parties involved in deals
- Assisting in meetings with clients and funders, Lead Advisory negotiations and handling SPA, Heads of Terms and completions
- Progressing quickly to Manager level with responsibility for leading small transactions
- Developing a network of contacts within the Manchester / North West Advisory community
You will be rewarded with the following:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Significant bonus earnings based on team and individual performance (OTE c.£70k)
- Opportunity to progress to Director longer-term
You will be an ambitious M&A / Corporate Finance Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified, background within Chartered Accountancy or Independent Corporate Finance Practice
- Corporate Finance experience (c.2 - 3 years ideally)
- A strong desire to strengthen your experience in leading and executing transactions with the long-term aim of progressing to Director
If you are currently working within M&A / Corporate Finance and seek an opportunity to propel your career forward at a leading boutique firm, please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.