are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Early Years Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for someone with confidence in continuous provision and experience of being a key worker, or willing to become one.
Located in Oldham, this is a two-form entry 'Good' primary school. It is accessible by good transport links and has free on-site parking. The school has a high percentage of EAL students and so experience of supporting EAL students is required for this role.
The role requires candidates to have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, HLTA or Early Years degree equivalent.
It is a long-term position to the end of the academic year, paying a minimum daily rate of £65 per day. You will have the full support for a strong Leadership Team and a supportive Early Years department.Applicants must:
- have a passion for working with children
- have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs, using effective strategies to promote positive attitudes to learning
- be motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
- provide a range of support for children (boys and girls) with Speech, Language and Communication needs
- have previous experience of supporting EAL students
We can offer:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Full enhanced DBS Check
- 2 professional references
- a supportive, hardworking and friendly staff team
- a commitment to your professional development
- a successful, happy and forward thinking whole school community
If this Teaching Assistant role appeals to you, or you are interested in a career within teaching and education, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Prospero Teaching by sending your CV to Alex at the Manchester office.