Are you an experienced Protection Advisor looking for a great new opportunity, with the potential to earn truly exceptional earnings?!
Specialist Protection Advisor - provided with 40 to 50 fresh clients per month!
Their high income, upwardly aspirational, upper middle to high net-worth client bank is the perfect market for protection sales. As a specialist Protection Advisor, you will have access to 40 - 50 fresh clients every month, all of whom are in the process of buying properties, taking out mortgages and often growing their families. So, this is a wonderful opportunity for a great protection adviser to operate within.The Company and Culture
Our client is London's premier mortgage brokerage, working with a number of the biggest and best property developers and estate agents in the country. The Company generate £1.5bn of gross mortgage lending per annum with an average loan amount of £420k. The culture is performance driven and highly success-orientated, whilst at the same time having a great, friendly and team-focused environment. Regular social events with drinks and seasonal festivities plus their own 5-a-side team and squash league!Training and Development
The Company provides a fantastic opportunity for ongoing training and career development, with training in house, every week of the year. However, we musts stress that they are looking for somebody who already has an exceptional track record in protection sales.
Earnings for their Protection Advisors - on £10k pm run rate within first 12 months!
If you are prepared to invest in yourself, you could have significant earnings, leading to 6 figure earnings. This is a self-employed, commission only role. Other Protection Advisors in their team who joined in early 2019, are earning between £6k - £8k per month and likely this will rise to £10k per month!Requirements to be considered for this Protection Advisor role
In order to be considered for this Protection Advisor role you must be able to evidence the following:
- 2+ years' experience as a Protection Advisor, covering all products, phone-based and face-to-face
- An exceptional track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of all product types and a good 'industry' knowledge (providers/options etc)
- RO5 or equivalent (if you do not have this, you will need to obtain it within 3 months of starting the role)
- A fantastic attitude and a desire to excel in your career
- Self-employed role with OTE of £100,000+
- Within 12 months, their team have proven to be earning £10k+ per month!
- Premier Jobs UK have worked closely with this client since 2013 and are directly responsible for introducing 30% - 50% of their team!
- Working hours 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday with need to work some evenings and Saturdays to meet the needs of your clients
- Working within a large open plan office you will be part of a highly successful and professional team who regularly meet socially, engendering excellent team spirit
Hammersmith, West London Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.