Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with this business based in Melton Mowbray on their search for a part-time finance administrator on a temporary basis.
As Finance Administrator you will support the Financial Controller to meet the day-to-day requirements of the Finance function.Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience Required:
- General Finance Administration
- Assisting in the moving of data from one finance system to another
- Allocating payments to receipts and relevant accounts
- Processing invoices for payment
- Other ad-hoc finance administration
- Experience in an administration role and an understanding of entry level finance positions
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Computer literate, with proficient skills in the use of MS Excel
- Able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrable ability to build strong and trusted relationships with internal and external parties
- Able to work well under pressure
- Commercially aware and appreciative of the need to complete projects in a timely and effective manner
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organised, conscientious and accurate
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.