I am managing all of the supply needs for Ashfield School in Kirkby in Ashfield. I am recruiting to replenish the bank staff for the school.
The School use Cover supervisors and supply teachers for day to day and longer term positions and all of these will be booked through me. To be the first to hear about ALL the supply requirements at Ashfield School join their team of bank staff today?
- Are you a recent NQT looking to gain experience doing supply for your NQT year?
- Experienced in teaching in a secondary school but looking for a change?
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching Assistant wanting to take on more responsibility and do cover supervisor work
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- Have experience teaching a specialist subject at secondary level up to key stage 5
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register call the team on