One of the UK's most recognised retailers is looking to hire an eCommerce Analyst. They have invested heavily in digital over the past 18 months, with impressive results. Last year they saw their digital revenue grow from £12m to £27m, with an expected £45m in 2021. Business is thriving, and they are investing heavily in people & systems for their digital business.
This role will give you the opportunity to play a crucial role in the growth of the function and have huge visibility across a variety of teams.
Data Analytics and Insight
- Provide actionable insight to the eCommerce and marketing teams which will help us accelerate our growth plans
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and create a roadmap of potential tests for our conversion rate optimization programme
- Establish success metrics and benchmarks to evaluate customer experience and improve performance
- Review new online category and brand performance including product availability, sell through and conversion trends
- Proactively suggest new projects or initiatives to improve customer experience, increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve profitability
- React to changing business needs to ensure insight continues to drive positive action
The role will suit someone who wants to join a team in the early stages of their digital journey and help elevate it to the next level.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with Rupert Stevens for more information and to apply.Equal Opportunities:
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.