We are pround to announcemt that Create IT Recruitment Ltd are TH.0's 2021 Recruitment Partners!Who are TH.0?
TH.0 is building an Innovators Economy.
They inspire businesses to identify disruptive ideas via the engagement of untapped talent, they encourage them to explore unique approaches to creative ideas and help them build a lasting presence. TH.0 takes a fresh, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach towards talent through innovation unlike any other.
TH.0 hosts 17 x global virtual Hackathons per year, they offer a skills exchange and mentorship programme, has a designated B2B zone and has recently added an Incubator fund for budding entrepenuers to the mix!What Will You Be Doing?
As a Business Development/Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
Their Selection Criteria:
- Prospecting potential customers by phone and email
- Maintaining client relationship
- Finding and management of sponsorship opportunities
- Identifying new development channels
- Promoting the company's events and services
- Completing necessary deliverables on time
Like we said, TH.0 takes a fresh approach toward talent acquisition.....All staff memebrs consists of brilliant professionals they found as participants in their past hackathons.
Hackathons have proven to be excellent platforms for showcasing skills and proving your mettle!
Recruitment Hackathons are an awesome way to showcase your skills, test new technologies / theories, network and build up your portfolio!
If you'd like to apply for this position, sign up asap for their upcoming RecruitaTH.0n on 18th-20th June 2021 and show us all what you're made of! This years challenges are based on Net Zero Carbon and Green Jobs.
During the hackathon, you will be observed by our team (plus other hiring clients) & evaluated on your performance. If successful, you will be shortlisted within 48 hours for a final stage get to know interview.How Will You Benefit?
What Will You Gain From This Internship?
- Remote Work - Flexible working hours
- Learning & Development - Refine your skills
- Dynamic team - Valuable work experience
- Mentorship - Industry veterans
How to apply?
- An edge in the job market
- Wider network with professionals in the field
- Inclusive workplace with diversity of thoughts, action and people
- Real-world experience of working at a fast-paced, growing company
Send us your CV and sign up to thpoint0.io's global community discord server which can be found via their website.
Start date will be 1st July 2021 and will run as an 8 week work placement until 31st August 2021.
Good luck and we will see you very soon!