Job Profile for Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication - TP154995Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication
required. Our client are a well-estabilished Sheet Metal Fabricator based in the Worthing area supplying a wide range of industries.The successful CAD / CAM Engineer
will have a proven background in the Sheet Metal Fabrication industry, and be proficient in the use of Solidworks and ideally Radan software.Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Overview
Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Requirements
- Design and Development of drawings using Solidworks
- Offline programming through the use of Radan software for Punch / Press & Laser Cutting machinery
- Liaising with the workshop team to ensure programs are understood
- Resolving technical issues with drawings and manufacturing capabilities
- Identifying continuous improvements methods to increase efficiency
Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Remuneration
- Previous experience as a Design Engineer in a Sheet Metal Fabrication industry
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Experience of Radan desirable
- Flexible approach to the workload
- BySoft Laser Programming software desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Worthing
- Full UK Driving License
- Salary £22,000 - £28,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Full-time, permanent position. Monday to Friday.
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.