Delighted to be exclusively supporting a multi-site organisation embarking on a significant period of growth, on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, with a Group Financial Accounting Manager opportunity.
As a key member of the group finance team, responsibilities include:
- Coordination of Statutory Accounts preparation for the UK.
- Responsibility for balance sheet and cash flow statements, inter-company reconciliations, and control environment.
- Technical accounting support for IFRS and US GAAP.
- Responsibility for European Group employee benefit accounting alignment.
- Support the group on financial accounting issues, such as Group Accounting Manual, European consolidation issues and technical accounting.
- Reporting of European holding companies including forecasting / budgeting and recharges.
- Providing accounting expertise to support treasury and tax.
- Effectively, motivate, lead and support a team.
Background sought after:
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with significant post qualified experience, likely to have trained with Big 4.
- Financial accounting experience essential, including IFRS and UK statutory accounts.
- Group consolidation with FX exposure.
- Excellent IT skills; must be highly proficient with Excel. Previous enterprise reporting experience desirable.
- Good communicator, with confidence to establish credibility with colleagues.
- Bright, personable, enthusiastic and committed, with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Our client is offering a strong salary and benefits package.