Operations Manager / Office Manager, Financial Services - Newcastle, ST5 PRIMIS Mortgage Network
are seeking an Operations Manager to join an Elite status Mortgage Advisory partner firm of PRIMIS Mortgage Network's Mortgage Advisory operation based in Newcastle under Lyme, ST5
Our highly valued AR partner are a dynamic, successful Mortgage & Protection advisory business looking to grow their successful business even further with the addition of an Operations Manager / Office Manager based in their stunning offices in Newcastle.
The Operations / Office Manager will be responsible for bringing the show together leaving the Directors of the business to do what they do best - advising customers nationwide on Property Finance & Protection.
The office / operations manager will manage the advisory support team, organise the Directors, oversee compliance, payroll, induction of new starters, health and safety, company events .... In summary to assist in driving the business forwards by way of enabling the Directors to do what they do best by owning the tasks that get in their way currently.
We aren't necessarily looking for financial services experience although that would be highly beneficial - We are looking for a multi skilled Office Manager / Operations Manager with great management skills and the ability to assist in the drive forward of this already successful business to that next level of success
Competitive base salary of £25,000 - £30,000DOE negotiable Responsibilities to include:
Skills & Experience Required:
- To drive the success of the business through operational activities / improvements
- Manage the Mortgage Advisory support team
- Full Office management responsibilities
- Support to the 2 Directors (whom are both highly successful Mortgage Advisors in the operation)
- Production of monthly performance data and business expenditure
- Oversight of Compliance
- Health and Safety
- Company events
- An experienced manager of people.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service.
- Evidence of success in an operational multi-facetted role
- A team player with ability to use own initiative. PRIMIS Mortgage Network - a wholly owned subsidiary of the highly respected parent business - LSL Property Services plc, is the largest Mortgage and Protection Network in the UK with some 2700 advisers in the UK across some 920 individually branded businesses from major 250 + advisory practices through to sole traders and everywhere in between.
Applications will be exclusively managed by James McNee of the PRIMIS Mortgage Network / LSL's internal recruitment function
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed on the LSL Careers website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.