We have an exciting opportunity for Theatre Scrub Nurses
or ODP's in the Hertfordshire area. This modern and friendly Hospital are looking for someone to be a part of their Theatre team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team, delivering the highest standards of care and for a company on the top of their game!!Theatre Scrub Nurses- Key Responsibilities:
Theatre Scrub Nurse - Skills:
- Work on a varied caseload using state-of-the-art facilities.
- Manage and develop other junior staff members
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients using best practice
- Typical surgery lists include: Orthopaedics, Plastics, Gynae, Urology and General Surgery
- Qualified with NMC or HCPC
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to date training certificates
- Awareness of NMC code of accountability
- High standards clinically
- Ideally experience in one or more of the following: Orthopaedics, Plastics, Gynae, Urology and General Surgery
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jon at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.