We have a current opportunity for a Direct Adviser on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Wilmslow, with some remote working available too. Standard working hours are 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday.Role purpose
To provide customers (UK/Expat/International) with a full advice and recommendation service for Home Finance. Working in accordance with the Banks values, scope of service, regulatory and compliance requirements whilst maintaining excellent customer satisfaction. To source and progress Regulated (Home Purchase Plan) and Non-Regulated (Buy To Let) home finance applications through to completion.Key responsibilities
- Generate telephone appointment activity in order to achieve new business goals and track potential customers and follow up enquiries.
- Recommend the most suitable product, term and payment method to suit the customer's needs, priorities and circumstances
- Provide a high quality service to customers in a compliant manner
- Complete extensive due diligence on home finance applications adopting a host of credit assessment skills to recommend the basis on which risk is taken.
- Development of existing customer relationships to ensure business retention and growth
- Previous experience in a Mortgage advisory capacity
- Candidate must have competent adviser status
- Experience within the specialist Buy To Let and Resindential mortgage sector.
- A detailed understanding of banking credit processes
- Proven ability to extract key financial information for individuals, partnerships and companies
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate with an ability to work with common IT platforms
- Team player and excellent relationship builder
- Driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing UK based challenger bank!