Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified locationSenior Security Consultant (SOC) - SIEM - Splunk - QRadar - LogRhythm - London or Edinburgh/UK Wide
Large independent security services company based in the UK, are currently looking to bring in a Senior Security (SOC) Consultant to work into their Detection & Response Practice.
The Consultant will help to deliver SOC/SIEM related projects for our customers and will be responsible for:
- Assessment and Direction - to understand where the customer is today, and what they aim to achieve
- Strategy - to help customers develop a strategic plan to achieve their aims.
- Architecture and Design - to help customers architect the tools and design the processes to support their strategic plan along with the people considerations.
- Implement and Enhance - to implement the technologies and processes required to build an effective SOC.
- Operate and Manage - to develop an operating model and ongoing support and management capability.
Candidates from all locations in UK will be considered, as there will be remote working.Senior Security Consultant (SOC) - SIEM - Splunk - QRadar - LogRhythm - London or Edinburgh/UK Wide
- Experience leading all stages of complex and critical consultancy engagements with senior management.
- Ability to support the pre-sales stage by providing technical expertise in meetings.
- Provide guidance to consultants and/or the customer through the delivery of consultancy services.
- SIEM Tools experience (Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm).
- Systems Architecture.
- Cybersecurity Management.
- Strategic Planning & Policy.
- Cyber Operational Planning.
- Incident Response.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92791064