Insights Analyst London to £50k
Insights Analyst (SQL PowerBI DAX) *Remote Interview WfH*. Do you have a genuine passion for all things data? You could be progressing your career at a global business within the Investment management space.
As an Insights Analyst you will helping the wider business become more data driven by partnering with end-users and delivering insights that drive real commercial impact. You'll be partnering with Sales Managers to define the metrics and data requirements across a range of different processes including sales pipeline generation and conversion. You'll gain an indepth understanding of reporting requirements and build appropriate BI reports and dashboards, working with Data Engineers and Product Managers to identify the right data sources and calculation requirements to support reporting.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join a friendly team in the London office for 2-3 days a week.
- You have a strong knowledge of SQL; you're comfortable writing SQL queries and manipulating large, disparate data sets
- You have experience of creating compelling, business focussed insights using PowerBI (Python scripting would also be great)
- You're able to gather, understand and interpret business requirements and have a track record of taking ownership of analytical products end-to-end
- You're collaborative with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for data, have experience of working with Data Engineers to deliver Data Insights solutions
- Experience with DAX, Data Warehousing and sales team collaboration experience would all be nice to have (but not necessary)
As an Insights Analyst you will earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4456 to find out more about this Insights Analyst opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92782551