Product Manager - E-commerce
£60,000 - £85,000
An award-winning name and into their second century in business, our family-owned client is considered to be one of the best names within their premium consumer industry.
Due to their continued growth, expansion, and success, we are looking for a Product Manager to work with the existing team members, for the user experience on the website.
You will lead internal and external parties to ensure delivery of the e-commerce roadmap is on time, to budget, and according to the business's priorities.Key responsibilities
- Oversee delivery of e-commerce roadmap, which includes developing a structured approach to project prioritisation and resource allocation as well as product development. Initially this will involve taking on an existing roadmap, but ultimately it will involve setting those priorities and strategy as well.
- Articulate and build on the product vision for our website, and then translate it into key projects and deliverables each financial year, considering resource allocation (people, budget) across commercial, operational and need-to-do projects
- Represent the customer within the software development process, including documenting user stories, process re-engineering and A/B testing as part of any releases
- Drive requirements gathering workshops for site developments, which involve internal team processes as well as externally facing ones
- Understand the competitive landscape, both domestically and internationally, and ensure we are market-leading in our web experience (both e-commerce and operationally)
- A minimum 5-8 years' experience in a product management role or similar, from an e-commerce business.
- Experience working cross-functionally and with third party service providers
- Deep knowledge of technology, a solid understanding of software development and user experience design, as well as web design
- Experience managing projects with onsite/offsite (in-house/outsourced) model
- Strong understanding of digital platforms & technologies, product information, marketing technologies and ecommerce
- Strong "solution" driving mindset with excellent business acumen, financial bottom-line orientation and ability to successfully plan, organize and measure both small and large-scale initiatives
This is a key position with the business and as such, will grow exceptionally for the right person. You will need to hold a strong ownership mentality and have a deep commitment to teamwork and the development of those around you.
This role is for a small to medium sized business, so we want to see a desire to get stuck in at every opportunity.
If this sounds a position you would like to discuss more, get in touch today.
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 depending on experience.
Alongside this you will be eligible for an annual bonus (which has been met for the last 5 years), matched employee-employer pension contributions, and a range company discounts/membership.
Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, Lead Product Manager, Product Owner, lead Product Owner, Senior Product Owner, Technical Product Manager, Technical Product Owner, VP of Product, Product Management.
This Product Manager vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92790370