Migration and reconciliation of agreed data objects from the legacy new vehicle sales systems to the new system.Objective:
Conduct analysis in order to deliver requirements that will form part of the data migration strategy and plan (plan will be owned by the Data Migration & Cutover Project Manager)Key activities:
Sources of information and support:
- Conduct analysis of all of the available data sources from the list of information sources listed below
- Create and agree process and documentation of data sources with Data Migration & Cutover Project Manager
There are a number of artefacts and stakeholders:
- Business Analysts and Solutions Architects already working on the new programme and the artefacts they have already produced during Discovery and Design phases.
Note: Some of the current team have extensive knowledge of the current systems landscape having been involved in the NVS programme 10 years ago and before.
Data process and requirements already identified within the new Programme and documented by Process Owners & Business Analysts
- New system team who have experience of previous rollouts as well as the new system platform
- Documentation from original deployment and 10 years of development to NVS systems
- A number of programmes including CRM and MDM who will change the data landscape before new system deployment
- Access to systems being replaced by the new system or that will continue post new system deployment
- Create a set of requirements that will form part of the data migration strategy and plan
- Create a catalogue of Datasets which details their current state, location and high level plan for migration