REF: NBO51626Industry: Credit FundEmployment Type: TemporaryLocation: Central London / RemoteSalary Guide: £180 - £220 PAYE per day
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recently launched and very successful credit fund with over £1bn in assets under management. The successful candidate will report into the Fund Financial Controller and take responsibility for all aspects of treasury, working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is initially a temporary position starting ASAP but for the right person, could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Management of cash balances within each of the fund vehicles.
- Management of bank accounts across the fund structure.
- Management of short to medium cashflow projection.
- Management of RCF facilities, collating utilisation requests, initiating funding requirements, recommendation of cashflows.
- Liaising with various parties following through from payment recommendation to receipt by beneficiary.
- Assistance in review of month-end bank reconciliations.
- Responding to various ad-hoc requests such as liaison with auditors and depository, and month-end process
- Various other ad-hoc duties associated with the early-stage startup and growth nature of the fund.
- Ability to work in teams across various jurisdictions.
- Strong aptitude for numbers.
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Efficient, reliable, and thorough approach.
- Drive and initiative - the desire to add value, proactive approach.
- Fast-paced - ability to work on a variety of tasks with tight deadlines.
- Commitment to the business and the team - the ability to contribute over and above the job alone.
- Strong intellect - the ability to analyse and distil information quickly and effectively.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.