TrueLayer's Finance team is responsible for designing and executing our financial strategy, cost and debt control, reporting and analysis of KPIs, product pricing models, strategic deal negotiations and accounting and tax reporting. As we head into a period of ambitious scaling up across new markets and geographies, the Finance function will be a central part of this strategy.
As we continue to grow rapidly we are now looking to expand on the Commercial side of the Finance team. In this brand new role, you will report into the Commercial Finance Lead and will support the wider finance team and the product and engineering functions.
You will be vital to ensuring that we build a budget solution that is robust, providing regular communication to the non-finance stakeholders and supporting the wider finance team in ensuring our financial information is up to date.
You will be part of the team that will build a scalable finance function and processes to support the company's rapid growth plans. We are a fast growing team with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build intelligent financial infrastructure that puts fintech at people's fingertips. Businesses use our global network, built on open banking and PSD2, to securely access financial data and enable instant payments. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Dublin, Sydney, and Hong Kong, we've raised $142M to date and we're trusted by some of the biggest names in tech, including Revolut, Trading 212, and Zopa.
We are systems builders, design thinkers, product crafters and committed doers. We work in a collaborative, transparent environment where people can be their true selves, embrace ownership and accountability, and build something that will define an industry.
Our vision is to create a financial ecosystem that is open to everyone. We've grown from a UK leader in 2020 to a global provider in 2021, operating in 12+ countries. The thing is, we're just getting started...As our FP&A Analyst you will:
REQUIREMENTSWhat we need from you:
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to develop, track and analyse performance
- Build and manage engineering and product financial KPIs/dashboards. Develop key metrics that bring insightful and actionable insights
- Build and manage our Product P&Ls
- Assist in building project appraisals, greenlighting new projects
- Support scenario planning, resource allocation discussions and process improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies as the teams scale
- Support the Financial Controllership team with preparing the R&D tax reclaim
- Become the go-to business partner for ad hoc analysis
Nice to haves
- Experience in an FP&A or commercial finance function including directly business partnering with the wider business
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A self starter who is flexible and adaptable
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
BENEFITS What you can expect from us:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA (or with significant work experience)
- Startup or SME experience
- Experience in business partnering with Technology or similar functions
Be your True(Layer) self at work
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours ⌛ and remote work
- A remote-working stipend to help set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private Health Insurance ⚕️
- Wellbeing Days, and membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill ♀️
- Learning & development allowance
At TrueLayer, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won't be successful without Inclusion first.
We value our people. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. And we feel comfortable voicing a contrary opinion. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that's the right fit for every person in it.
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We look forward to hearing from you!