We are a fast-paced and dynamic technology company at heart. Over the next 6 months, we are doubling the tech team to significantly scale our existing business and significantly increase our product suite. We have ambitious plans to profitably grow revenue year on year (which we're already exceeding) and a clear roadmap of how we're going to get there.
At this incredibly exciting stage of our business, we're looking for a Videographer / Video Editor to help implement our marketing plans.Responsibilities
- Scheduling and implementing a video production plan in line with the business strategy and brand working closely with our marketing team and social media presenter.
- Taking complete ownership of video projects from start to finish.
- Filming multi-camera shoots in our studio and single camera shoots on location.
- Setting up lighting and recording multitrack audio to a professional standard.
- Editing video with a quick turnaround.
- Encoding videos and audio to upload to a variety of social platforms.
- Creating attractive thumbnails for YouTube videos and all our social platforms.
- Photography and motion graphics to support video content.
- Administration of our YouTube channel.
- Maintenance of our in-house studio and all production equipment.
- Degree in Film or TV production (or equivalent).
- Extensive commercial filming and editing experience.
- Studio production, including lighting and green screen work.
- Experience managing a popular YouTube channel.
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite required, including: Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects. Illustrator and Audition would be valuable.
- Knowledge of live streaming.
- Technological Know-how and HTML experience would be beneficial.