Company DescriptionWe're changing it up
We're on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain's potential. Together, we're achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That's why we've created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We're changing up Britain and we're changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.A rewarding career
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £45,000
depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days' holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.How can you change it up?
As our Implementation Engineer, you'll be responsible for developing skills to support the design and deployment of the active service portfolio including site design, change management system, network commissioning and project management. This role will cover many of the following areas;Design and Deliver
- Designing physical installation packs, processes for network moves/adds and changes, managing 3rd parties for physical installation and site commissioning. A focus on developing, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.Operate Management
- Working with Engineers to integrate new resources into the existing network, from configuration to inventory management.Operational Improvement
- Delivering a continuous set of incremental improvements to the deployment process considering data integrity, efficiency, cost and automation.What will you bring to the role?
You'll have previous deployment and planning experience, including any field experience in a multi-vendor environment. It's important that you're self-motivated, with the confidence to work independently and as part of a wider team. See below our additional requirements;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills and methodologies
- Attitude to self-study
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of operational process for process/quality improvement with strong focus on continuous improvement.
Knowledge of commissioning and troubleshooting tools, an understanding of layer 2 and 3 technologies (with an emphasis on ethernet and IP) and experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen or ITIL methodologies would be a bonus!Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we're united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we're passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.
Videos To Watch