A+C Studios is a one-stop-shop animation production studio that aims to deliver ideas and provide space for compelling animated storytelling and we're now on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to work with us here at A+C Studios.
As part of our growth initiatives, we're hiring a Margate-based Digital Marketing Manager to join our strategy and growth team and take ownership of our digital marketing strategy. We're looking for someone who can practically apply a combination of performance media, content development, campaign management, lead generation and email marketing skills to grow our clients and agency awareness.
You'll be a digital native and have the ability to demonstrate your impact through ROI/ROAS, data analytics and volume of quality leads.
We're based by the seaside in Margate and have over 13 years experience producing animation. We're a passionate and innovative team and this role will involve working between our brand new production offices, and our studios with multiple stages, model-making workshop and high end edit suites. Every day is different - working with clients big and small, playing with Plasticine and LEGO! Could you be the right person to join our team? Or maybe you know someone who is?
So... please get in touch if you have any questions, we're very, very flexible unless you don't like dogs... that's a deal-breaker.What You'll Be Doing
- Content strategy: Plan, organise and implement our content strategy across channels. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Social Media: Design, build and maintain our social media presence on channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- SEO: SEO and Google AdWords campaign management
- Lead generation: Generate new leads and qualify opportunities for our new business team.
- Digital marketing: Our services are often discovered by prospective and existing customers through search engines. Direct experience with SEO and knowledge of proven SEO practices is an advantage.
- Research & Report: Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Email marketing: Experience in managing mailing lists and implementing campaigns through email marketing tools.
- Content writing: Being a strong writer and having the ability to convert powerful copy into leads through emails, blogs and onsite content is important for this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience in B2B Digital Marketing, building and executing digital marketing strategies.
- A firm understanding of B2B lead generation and lead nurturing processes.
- Experience writing a content strategy and implementing it.
- Expert knowledge of social media channels, formats that work for individual channels and devices.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and ideally Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, social channel metrics, email campaign monitoring and paid spend for channels
- A working and up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices
- A can-do attitude to deliver results and collaborate with different teams
- Quality control for all output across all channels, web and email
- The right to work in the UK
Strong experience in B2B digital marketing, with a track record of content strategy success. A portfolio of compelling digital content that you've planned, created and executed. 4+ years of relevant professional experience outside of education. Two referees from relevant experiences; please include their email and telephone contact details.Applications
Please send CVs, a cover letter and any examples of social channels you have grown successfully in your career to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions about the position can also be addressed to the same email address or by telephone on 01843 446543.
Applications will close 5PM 25th June.
Salary: £25-30K DOEAbout A+C Studios
A+C Studios is an animation studio specialising in stop-motion animation. We are a team of ambitious animators, storytellers, technicians and model-makers. We combine hand-crafted, traditional animation techniques with the latest digital technologies and software to create award-winning animated content. We have two work spaces. A set of film studios in a beautiful Victorian building, The Old Laundry, in Margate and on the opposite side of the road, a newly converted bright and airy production and post production office. We produce scripts, storyboards, sets and puppets, animation and visual effects to take an idea from script to screen. To date, A+C have produced animated content for clients including LEGO, Adidas, TK Maxx, LV= and Cadbury. Our work has been broadcast on TV, cinema and online. These projects have been completed through a combination of working directly with brands and through international advertising agencies.
Find out more at www.aplusc.tv