Are you an avid gamer who can write social copy that amuses, entertains and educates? Do you understand what makes different gaming communities tick and how to engage players across multiple social platforms?
We're looking for a top-class writer who knows gaming and social media inside out to join our ever-growing editorial team. You'll be well-versed in gaming culture and abreast of all the latest news and trends.
You must be proactive and have exceptional writing skills. You'll need to know what content works across different social platforms and be able to adapt to writing for different brands. You must understand what TOV works for different brands and be able to identify which audience you are talking to with a piece of content. You need to understand the importance of frontline community management and interacting directly with consumers.
As part of this role, you'll be writing for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working alongside our creative and design team, you'll have the opportunity to deliver ideas worth talking about in a vibrant and collaborative environment.Main responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- Create brilliant copy for the brand's social media channels
- Interpret their TOV consistently across all copy
- Produce content that takes advantage of the latest social platform updates
- Contribute daily to an agency and client newsroom
Why should you join our team?
- A self-starter with a minimum of one-year social media writing experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- A passion for and knowledge of social media and gaming
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work to quickly and to tight deadlines
- 25 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 5 and 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, monthly nail bar and massages, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast