Our client, a multinational software vendor is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join their team on a permanent basis as a remote employee. We will require somebody comfortable working with stakeholders between GMT & GMT+4 in terms of time zones. As such ideally, we are looking for applicants in Europe.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the development of web-based financial applications. Whilst this is a Full Stack role, we are looking for applicants that are happy to spend most of their time focusing on the Front End.
- Maintaining and extending existing business web applications and integration platforms.
- Building API's for world-class products.
- Building and maintaining existing ETL's to move data between different products for reporting.
- Delivering compelling functionality in performant code.
- Inventing and prototyping new features and API's.
Required skills and experience:
- Fluent or professional proficiency in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills (at very least basic data structures and algorithms is a must).
- Upwards of 4 years professional experience in .NET Core/ASP.NET MVC
- Significant experience of Front-End Development with Angular.
- Professional experience of REST/SOAP API design as well as Entity Framework/Dapper
- Experience with writing performant SQL queries
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development techniques
- Higher education in Computer Science or similar. Computer Science, Engineering and Maths graduates thrive in our environment.