Who are we?Fulcrum Digital
is a leading IT services and business platform company. We partner with global companies from diverse industries, including banking and financial services, insurance, higher education, food services, retail, manufacturing, and eCommerce. With expertise in digital transformation, machine learning, and emerging technologies, we offer a consulting-led, integrated suite of enterprise-grade software products, services, and solutions. Founded in 1999, Fulcrum Digital has over 1000 employees, empowering more than 100 global clients from its facilities in the US, LATAM, Europe, and India. Our baked-in agility, technology prowess, innovation culture enables us to deliver business value to clients - rapid digital acceleration, faster products to the market, reduced cost of ownership, and scale businesses beyond geographies. As an expeditious company, we continuously adapt and mature our practice, striving to become the leading digital transformation authority in the global marketplace.
The Business Analyst role partners across the organization to understand business needs, products, and processes. The role is responsible for eliciting requirements and developing comprehensive analysis artifacts that enable the delivery of a real-time payment system to our Client Customers worldwide.
The role will work together with Product Owners, Architecture, Support teams, Development and Testers to ensure that solutions are appropriate and meet stakeholders need
As a Business Analyst candidate is expected to have the ability to work autonomously and bring leadership where required.
Should have the technical understanding to write the mapping documents and work experience on XML.
What you'll do?
- Support the delivery of complex services and a real-time payments platform.
- Work within agile multi-skilled teams to create world-class products to serve Client customer's needs.
- Understand the "user" journey end to end which goes beyond the "system"
- Perform the elicitation and analysis of business change, functional and non-functional requirements across a range of stakeholders, internal and external.
- Own and produce relevant analysis artifacts that enable development teams to develop working products.
- Working with the Architecture Group and Development, ensure that solutions are appropriate, meet offshore and onshore stakeholders' needs align with Business and Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborating across Business, Architecture, Development, and Testers as part of a team to deliver change for Client customer
- Provide the evaluation of current products and services against proposed changes and product investments.
- Work with customer-facing BAs during requirement elaboration to map out message usage and drive documentation of same.
- Maintain message specifications and usage documentation for allocated products in line with regular releases.
Here is what we are looking for:
Experience working on
- ISO 20022
- And other payment message formats