Industry: Healthcare/Medical Devices
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: Home based
A great opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join a growing and dynamic software team at a medical technology business that specialise in mobile applications for the healthcare industry as well as a range of medical devices.
The Scrum Master would be expected to help guide and coach on Agile principles in the businesses Scrum teams. You would also be expected to organise and lead Scrum ceremonies including daily scrum and sprint planning.
Scrum Master Requirements:
* Degree educated in relevant discipline, or equivalent
* 3+ years of proven experience as a Scrum Master
* 5+ years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
* Must be a certified Scrum Master
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
* Use your understanding of continuous delivery to support engineering best practices
* Organise and lead Scrum ceremonies
* Guide and coach on agile practices
* Assisting with the transition from waterfall to agile
If you are interested in this Scrum Master opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.