Who We Are
Say hello to Doctor Care Anywhere the digital platform that puts your health in your hands.
No more queuing outside GP practices. No more stressing over appointments. We help over 2 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, whenever or wherever they need to.
We're a team of doctors, designers, data analysts, software developers, managers, marketers, and more - all working together to transform patient experiences for the better. And as we grow, we need the best kind of people making that happen.
Sounds like something you'd like to be a part of? We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you're talented, hard-working and ready to dream big - while having some fun - we'd like to hear from you!Your new role
We are seeking a QA Analyst to join our dynamic and motivated team in order to
Reduce the number of bugs reaching the production environment and ensure quality of Production releases for both web and mobile applications.RequirementsThe key tasks in your new and exciting role with us
Hopefully a description of you and your experience!
- To ensure the release delivers applications of a quality that meets business requirements, are valuable to
- end users and are fit for purpose
- Work closely with project stakeholders to prioritise and resolve bugs while delivering continuous feedback
- during the development process
- Support in the creation, maintenance and implementation of test plans and scenarios
- Carry out manual Regression testing, user acceptance testing experience
- Work closely with Product to investigate, document and where necessary push for swift resolution of critical
- Work in a team using the Kanban/Sprint Agile methodology
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders for the feature you are working on e.g. Product Owner, Developer,
- Comfortable in writing scenarios in Gerkin.
BenefitsWhy you want to work here
- Technical knowledge of web and mobile application development
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience of using Dynamics 365.
- Comfortable making builds in test environments.
- Experience of using Azure Devops as a requirement management tool.
- Experience of working on complex application.
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our employees. You can expect to be supported and valued as a member of out team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and careers with us! As part of that, as an employee you will have access toBenefits
Other plus's when at DCA!
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and 5 members of your friends or family
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bike2Work scheme
- 4 x charity 'Care in the Community' days per year
- Flexible working environment - It's important that you work wherever works for you. The office is a collaborative space where you will be needed for your input occasionally, but will have a mix of working in the office and working from home.
- Progressive environment with a focus on wellbeing
- An environment where the 'sky is the limit' offering career opportunities and development
- Open, transparent and dynamic environment, trusted to work independently but with a great team around you
- Virtual Fitness classes three times a week