Gloat is looking for a can-do, accountable, tech-savvy individual to join our Customer Success team as our implementation manager, catering for our clients in the Americas. Our implementation manager will contribute to the design, configuration, and deployment of the Gloat product. The implementation manager functions as the face of our company as we gear towards providing our customers with greater solutions that solve their business challenges based on our industry expertise. As an implementation manager, you will collaborate with Gloat's Customer Success Managers as well as Product and R&D personnel. Potential for traveling to customers' workshops on a quarterly basis.
- Master Gloat's product and features to build high-value implementations for our customers during the onboarding phase.
- Use your technical skills in web applications (e.g. json, xml, etc) and web services API's (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.) to design our product's integration with client's software, including flows, data points, frequency, etc.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule
- Apply technical abilities, customer facing skills and organizational abilities to determine the design, configuration and perfection of product solutions in all customer environments from the implementation phase till go live.
- Work with complex configuration platforms such as json and xml and test the configurations before they are released to the customer.
- Update and maintain internal documentation needed for future configurations and their sustainability over time.
- Oversee the release responsibility end to end, including version management.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to configure Gloat's solution in all customer environments so that it addresses real business needs in an efficient manner.
- Communicate directly with customers with regards to newly released configurations and provide them with test users and scenarios for them to review and approve configuration.
- Manage multiple tight-deadline projects simultaneously.
- Work with multiple internal departments; from R&D to Product, and Tech Support.
- 5 years experience implementing software - a MUST
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at a native or near-native English level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- A natural excitement and enthusiasm for technology, and for learning and explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences.
- Past experience in information systems configuration, integrations and release process. Past experience dealing with customers remotely.
- Problem-solving skills, with a focus on finding solutions subject to customer constraints.
- Ability to collaborate across teams effectively.
- Follow up on outstanding issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Time management skills, well organized, and strong prioritization skills.
- Good knowledge of computer systems including computer programming experience -- an advantage.