We're looking for a versatile, bright and enthusiastic individual who likes to bring data to life through expert analysis and robust construction of the data-driven stories worth telling. You are a self-starter and problem-solver who furnishes our client facing teams with usable insights that our customers will find useful and actionable. Role Overview and Key Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for analyzing the data that's generated through our demand marketing paid media initiatives. In delivering paid media digital marketing solutions, we generate a lot of dynamic data. This role is about studying spend and outcome patterns to unearth insights that help us convey how effective content assets and media channels are across different global territories. This insight can be used to study results and drive future investment strategies that enhance ongoing client campaigns.
Skillset and Experience Required:
- Build data dashboards that can be maintained on a weekly basis that measure paid media data spend and results, so we have an 'on the pulse' understanding of paid media outcomes.
- Conduct analysis and generate insights on static and moving data, such as internal CRM, 3rd party audience data and in-flight campaign data to support tactical decisions.
- Design, deliver and present analysis to internal and external stakeholders such as the client management team and the paid media team to ensure the most effective and efficient use of budgets, assets and channels.
- Support the client planning process through the development of data analytics propositions.
- Engage directly with stakeholders and deliver tactical data and analysis requests.
- Produce reports and presentations in support of business reviews, marketing leadership reviews and client meetings as and when required.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Provide expertise when other team members are looking for rapid data insights.
- Experience of using advanced data analytics tools and techniques to produce insight relevant to a marketing operation - manipulating both internal and external data sources against strategic needs - typically in a B2B marketing context.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, particularly working creatively with existing data sources/large data sets, with the ability to use multiple datasets (e.g., third-party data, CRM, GA) in one narrative.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of data processing platforms like WPS, SAS or SPSS plus SQL.
- Experience of producing and presenting data research to senior stakeholders, providing insights that drive tangible solutions for our clients.
- Experience creating visual reports using platforms like Tableau.
- A self-starter, demonstrating out-of-the box thinking in terms of new tools, technologies, and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data to clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Hands-on analysis experience within a marketing environment including customer segmentation, predictive analysis, campaign targeting, and response analysis.
- The ability to translate technical analytics into easy-to-understand marketing information that informs clients.
- An inquisitive mind, a team player and a passion for data.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience
- Highly organized and impeccable attention to detail. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver accurate reports without grammatical or data errors.
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter, and proactive attitude.
- Good mix of technical understanding, business sense, and interpersonal skills with the ability to grasp the wider context and add value to the client environment.
- Must be comfortable presenting insights to a variety of audiences.
- An always-on learner, especially for all things digital marketing
- This is an exciting new role in the agency.
- Hours of work are full time, 09:00 - 17:30 (17:00 on Fridays).
- Previous agency experience is desirable.
- Role is based in our offices in Milton Keynes with flexibility on working location.
- Some travel may be required to client premises from time to time.
- Start date ASAP.
- Candidates will need to complete a presentational task as part of the interview process.