Associated British Foods is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.4bn, 133,000 employees and operations in 50 countries across Europe, southern Africa, the Americas, Asia and Australia.
The IT Shared Service Centre was established in 2008 and is designed to deliver centralised IT infrastructure and services to ABF companies. We currently operate in 23 countries over 185 locations, with over 150 employees.Digital Workplace M365 Coordinator Location:
Peterborough, UK (currently homeworking in-line with Covid-19 guidance)Reports to:
Desktop Services Manager
The Digital Workplace M365 Administrator role is to deliver continued analysis of all upcoming changes to the Microsoft Office suite, document and/or disseminate in a user-friendly manner to the Business Units via multiple channels.
Another element of this role is to work with the Business Units who have change requests that span the whole of the ABF estate - known as Feature Enablement. This involves some business analysis in taking the requests, understanding the impact, and finally overseeing the life cycle through to implementation.
This will see the successful candidate mixing with multiple technical teams across the SSC.
This role is perfect for someone who has a great analytical mind, happy to carry out their own research which can then be shared to update and inform our end users.
The role will involve Office 365 administration across all product sets.
As we are a global function, flexible working will be required to support colleagues around the world.Further responsibilities include:
You should apply to this role if you:
- Pro-active research and analysis of automated changes from Microsoft and BU requested O365 tenant level changes
- Hands on support of Microsoft Windows products
Why work for us?
- Have experience with Intune
- Have exposure to HP and IBM/Lenovo hardware platforms
- Have knowledge of Windows 10 and O365
- Can work within an ITIL framework
- Have great interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Are happy to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to apply organisational goals and objectives to day to day work.
- Are self-motivated and directed.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Are analytical and have problem-solving abilities.
- Can effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Can work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Are focused on customer-service orientation.
Above we've laid out what we like you to do for us, but what are we going to do for you?
Associated British Foods is a global giant when it comes to the world of food processing and retail. Our ingredients division is the world's second-largest producer of both sugar and baker's yeast and our grocery brands occupy leading positions across the globe meaning that, in the UK, nine out of ten households use our brands.
We want you to be a part of our future and to support you, so below are a handful of some of our benefits that are offered to our employees.
- A commitment to your learning and development through online platforms that will help you build and achieve your goals in order to succeed.
- 24/7 free and confidential access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support you as and when necessary, particularly whilst we're all trying to navigate this new way of living we've found ourselves in.
- The option to join our private healthcare cover scheme.
- Work life balance is important to us so you will be given the option to buy additional annual leave on top of the 25 days leave you will benefit from.
- Discounts on ABF products such as Twinings, Silverspoon, Pataks and Ryvita.
- A generous and competitive pension scheme.