We are hiring Test Manager for one of our renowned client based in London, UK If interested please share me your updated CV.
Role : Test Manager
Client : Reputed IT Client
Location : Bradford, UK
Duration: Full Time
Location: London, UK
Salary: 60 - 70K/year
• Expecting 10+ years of experience on Test Management wherein at least 3 years of experience is working on Infrastructure Projects.
• Candidates must have had previous similar Office Move testing experience
• Previous test analysis or testing experience on a major infrastructure migration project
• Consumption Rating Testing, OAT - Operational Acceptance Testing, L&P - Load & Performance Testing
• Test strategy, testing consultancy, migration management
• Well versed with Data Centre, Cloud, Hosting, Telco, Internet or Co Location centre environments
• Well versed with LAN, WAN, Network Infrastructure, Network Interface environments
• Strong understanding of WAN services: Server, Routers, Switches, Cisco, Juniper etc.
• Strong experience on Unified Communications
• Need to be hands on with respect to testing Infrastructure services, disaster recovery testing and scheduling/coordinating PEN testing and owning any remediation items.
• In-depth knowledge of the full testing life cycle
• Excellent coordination skills to conduct Model Office Testing
• Excellent experience working on projects delivered using Agile methodology
• Possess strong investigative and analytical qualities
• Excellent experience on Risk based testing and Exploratory testing
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
• Excellent communicator in English - both written and verbal
• Experience of full project life cycle delivery
• Able to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement
• Hands on Automation experience on Eggplant
• ISEB / ISTQB certified
• From an ISP, Network Service Provider, Managed Hosting, Telecom, Technology, ICT, Cloud, Systems, Network Integrator or similar type of technology managed services provider background
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org