Senior Digital Marketing Manager - salary up to £55k + benefits - remote working
Our client is a modern and dynamic leader in their field are looking for an ambitious digital marketer with international B2C experience to join their thriving business.
This is a fantastic hands-on, strategic role with remote working and reporting directly in to their lovely Head of Marketing (Europe). This position would suit a result's driven individual with experience of leading a digital transition within a large international business.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will own the planning, implementation, management and optimisation of multi-channel marketing activity, adopt a data-led approach to decision making. It will be your responsibility to drive client KPI's by executing campaigns, identifying best practice and driving continuous improvement in performance, so keeping up to date with current digital trends is key. You will be working collaboratively with the wider team, including the creative and web teams, on various digital marketing projects. This role will also be working closely with global agencies and third-party platforms/providers to execute the strategy efficiently, cost-effectively and creatively as well as reporting, analysing and measuring all KPIs to report back to senior leadership.Requirements:
- A strong background in digital marketing management (ideally 8 years+), preferably B2C
- A proven record of a wide range of marketing techniques demonstrating ROI.
- Experience of running international campaigns is essential
- Previous experience of leading digital transformation is ideal
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), inclusive of Adobe Target
- Experience of leading SEO, PPC, affiliate, social media and display ad campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A natural problem solver and creative, flexible approach
To apply for this exciting Senior Digital Marketing Manager role, please send over your most up to date CV.Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search. Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.