A proven leader in the Financial Software market have an opening in their London Sales team for an experienced and proven sales person to join their successful team.
Using consultative and creative sales techniques, you will spearhead the generation of new business sales revenue within large-scale enterprises through strategic territory planning, business development and field-based sales.Main Responsibilities:
Achieve sales quotas in license and services revenues for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities for future quarters with an emphasis on market development.
- Building effective relationships and business plans with internal stakeholders and acting as the face of the company to drive revenue opportunities within target markets
- Tailoring the company's value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Identification and documentation of new business opportunities and product/service requirements
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Managing internal resources in arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future Office of Finance roadmap to drive company solutions within the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Contract negotiation and finalisation within established guidelines, processes and approvals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding new business sales targets within the large enterprise market
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organisation (ideally within ERP, CPM or SaaS) in managing a large number of sales cycles at any one time
- Preferably a demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer's personnel
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of prospect organisations including C' level and internally across the business
- Ideally a good knowledge of accounting principles and practices