ETL DeveloperPay Range
Competitive salary dependent on experience and relevant product knowledgeLocation
Do you have experience as an ETL Developer with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio? If so, we would love to hear from you!Who are we?
Founded in 2007, Rosslyn Data Technologies has changed how tens of thousands of people around the world quickly obtain, analyse and manage data like never before. We're dedicated to breaking boundaries and introducing new technologies to the market that are used every day by hundreds of companies to improve the quality of their decision making.
Driven by its mission to bring dynamic data analysis and real-time decision making to business organisations and government entities around the world, Rosslyn Data Technologies is a SaaS BI platform vendor that develops and markets the award-winning RAPid data management and analytics platform. What's it like to work for us?
No two days are the same! We are passionate about what we do, and we value initiative and a positive outlook. We have a clear set of goals and want our colleagues to share in our success. Who do we want?
We are looking for an experienced ETL Developer on a permanent basis as part of our team. You will be working on an exciting Spend Analytics & other Business domain related Data warehousing projects and will be responsible for developing applications and processes that are required to extract, transform, cleanse, and manage data and metadata to be loaded into a data warehouse and data mart.
Given this position has an emphasis on the Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) the successful candidate must understand the development and maintenance techniques surrounding efficient data movement, data-management and data-integration.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being a team player and a self-starter who can work independently to exploit ETL and Data management related technologies. Where do you fit in?
Working closely with the Data Team you will be responsible for the following:
• Design and Development of ETL Processes.
• Understanding Specific requirements of the customer and adopt the processes for different customers
• Maintenance of Existing ETL Processes
• Handling Change requests a Integrating them to existing ETL processes
• Documentation of Data Extraction, Data warehouse design and ETL processes
• Refresh Hub Process Automation using SSIS, PowerShell and VisualCron
• Understanding an unknown ERP system and identifying the relevant data to be extracted for the business requirements.
• Documenting the knowledge-base for ERP systems.
• Supporting the Client Support team to resolve live issues.
• Supporting Client Support / Client management in refining customer requirements.
• Supporting the R&D team on data related issues.
• Being part of an Agile Scrum team, following Scrum methodologyWhat do you need to succeed?
- A Batchelors Degree
- Experience in dimensional data modelling,
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 and above, T-SQL, Microsoft Azure, SSIS, PowerShell, Version control (Github)
- Product knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio
What will you receive?
- Microsoft Azure certifications
- Experience in Python, Microsoft.Net technologies, MongoDB and VisualCron
- Product knowledge of SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft ERP Systems
In addition to a competitive salary we provide 24 days holiday, flexibility to work from home on occasion, enhanced maternity and paternity, purchase additional holiday scheme, health insurance, health cash plan, life insurance and a cycle to work and tech purchase scheme.We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.STRICTLY NO AGENCIES