Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Our team doesn't simply administer cloud infrastructure, we take SaaS Operations and crank it up to a level that will knock your socks off! As Amazon's #1 centralized database partner, we offer a continually growing portfolio of more than 100 SaaS products to a rapidly expanding network of business customers across the planet. Pushing the limits of modern cloud technologies and powering the achievement of audacious goals requires a team of cloud operations superstars -- will you be one of them?Who We Are
Our ever-expanding portfolio of products and services means you will always be learning and applying new tools to deliver the most effective solutions. We mobilize teams comprised of individuals with the following attributes:
- You crave variety and constantly push yourself to learn new things.
- You embrace the challenge of maintaining live systems of massive scale.
- You want to be part of a smart and capable team that relentlessly delivers the right solution the first time.
If that describes you, then this is your opportunity to join a global cloud operations support organization unlike any other.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You enjoy learning new skills and applying them immediately.
- You are highly conscientious and strive to execute tasks according to defined best practices.
- You value being part of an organization that prioritizes service quality over the quantity of closed tickets.
- You are excited about serving an organization comprised of thousands of worldwide users.
YOU WILL HATE THIS JOB IF
What You Will Be Doing
- You want to acquire expertise in a single product or technology stack.
- Flawlessly executing technical procedures stresses you out rather than giving you a jolt of energy.
- You prefer to create something new rather than become the best at what already exists.
Our Cloud Operations team utilizes and actively administers dozens of the most relevant and cutting-edge technologies for thousands of globally dispersed enterprise users. You will own the resolution of various system access and change requests from internal stakeholders, as well as handling well-defined processes for maintaining SaaS enterprise business applications. Our workflow automation eliminates guesswork and simplifies your daily priorities.What You Won't Be Doing
System Administrator Key Responsibilities
- Making functional improvements or fixes by writing infrastructure or product code
- Providing 24x7 SaaS incident response
- Interacting with external customers
- Respond to L1 service requests
- Provide cloud operations support during your local regular business hours as part of a global SaaS operations team
We hire candidates with proven abilities in system administration and capable of supporting cloud technologies. This is indicated by:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or 3+ years relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- 1+ years of experience with Linux and Windows Server operating systems
- 1+ years of experience maintaining SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud)
- English language proficiency (written and spoken)
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-825-GB-London-SystemAdminist.017