We are working with an exciting cosmetics beauty brand that are looking to take on a social media enthusiast who can help manage their social platforms!
This includes content creation, event planning, coordinating social media messaging along other responsibilities for all things digital.
Key Duties Include:
- Schedule and bulk upload social media posts to engage customers and increase traffic.
- Developing creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which
enlighten audiences and promotes brand-focused messages.
- Auditing and analysing social media presences, including digital advertising costs and
- Analysing social media campaigns with a deep understanding of paid campaigns, tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitoring and developing monthly reports e.g. on competitor activity within social
media spaces, paid/sponsored posts and management etc.
- Overall responsibility for posting blogs on the Brands website.
- Ensuring that there are weekly blog posts for the business to consumer (B2C) website that incorporate keywords for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes.
- Working with bloggers/vloggers ensuring that we are keeping content fresh and engaging.
- Responsibility for influencer/blogger outreach.
- Working with other Brand departments or key internal stakeholders to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases with retailers, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Working directly with the brands key retail partners.
If you have the relevant experience and skillset then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or feel free to email - firstname.lastname@example.org