£60,000+ Bonus + Paid Overtime + Excellent BenefitsClearance level:
Ability to obtain or currently hold SC Clearance Benefits:
About the opportunity:
- 37 hour week.
- Paid over time or may accrue an additional 15 days holiday
- Bonus (paid for past 12 years)
- Wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
- Flexible working (core hours 9.30-4pm Mon-Thurs 9.30-12.30 Friday)
- Pension up to 14%
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday (option to buy additional 5 days)
- Life assurance
- Share Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Gold award Investors in people Sunday Times top 25
Our client is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. They value and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Antenna Designer to design and develop the Antenna technical solutions for our client's high quality, precision product range. You will be defining future strategies and roadmaps for Antenna design solutions based on research and development activities in which you will also be actively involved.Skills & Requirements:
Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification) with a Radio Frequencies or Antenna design bias having obtained substantial experience in the following areas:
- A proven track record of practical antenna production.
- EM theory and expertise with EM simulation tools such as CST or HFSS.
- Transmission line theory, matching circuits, active and passive RF circuit design.
- Understanding of the designs and characteristics of various antenna types
- Hands-on experience of S-parameter measurements and antenna pattern measurements, with the ability to instruct external test houses where appropriate.
- Your role will be to create, analyse and prototype designs that meet challenging customer requirement within the constraints of limited physical space and harsh operating environments.
- You will be managing all technical elements of the antenna sub-systems, collaborating with other design disciplines and working alongside the Engineering Project Manager to ensure the 'On Time, On Cost, On Quality' delivery of the technical solution.
- You will gain exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products.
- Opportunity to apply your skills within multi-disciplined team of people including RF Engineers, Systems Engineers, Firmware & Software developers and Digital Electronics Design Engineers.
- Opportunity to collaborate with other areas of the business, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop both your knowledge and your professional network.
If you are interested in this role as an Antenna Designer please contact me on 01923 470756 or by email email@example.com