Meraki Talent are seeking an experienced Pricing Analyst for a long term contract opportunity for our Edinburgh based client.
Working as part of a global team, you will be responsible for sourcing, validating and loading instrument, pricing, ratings and calendar data to users across the business.
Key duties will include;
• Processing accurate data, ensuring a seamless transaction through its lifecycle
• Setting up of security data for instrument types including; bonds, equities, fixed income and derivatives
• Verifying and cleansing pricing feeds
• Reacting effectively to market conditions
• Investigate and escalate discrepancies where necessary
• Ensure systems are working efficiently by conducting regular testing
• Keeping abreast of market developments
• Liaising with vendors, via verbal and written communication
Applicants should have gained relevant Pricing / Market Data experience from within an Investment Operations function. Additionally, applicants should be able to manage and prioritise a demanding workload, ensuring tight deadlines are met. It is important applicants have string communication skills to liaise with internal parties as well as external vendors. Systems experience within Bloomberg, ICE, Refinitiv would also be advantageous for this role.
This is a temporary position, offering an immediate start.
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Jennifer wants: Pricing, Market Data, Bloomberg, Securities, Investment
'By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you."
Please see our website page headed 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'