Ghana International Bank is a leading provider of specialised financial services to Africa's growing companies and institutions, by leveraging our U.K. presence, client-focused capabilities, and strong relationships with global financial institutions.
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the Technology team on an initial 6 months FTC basis with the possibility to extend. This is a key role for the end-to-end delivery of the digital transformation at GHIB, working along with our Engineering team and 3rd party vendors to ensure that engineering practices and product delivery have the best engineering practices and standards. Key Responsibilities:
- CI/CD Setup - Jenkins installation, Git setup, Maven setup
- Tomcat - server setup, deploy on Tomcat using Jenkins
- Docker - setup, Integrating Docker Host with Jenkins
- setup, integration with Jenkins, creating Ansible Playbook, Dockerhub Integration with Ansible, Jenkins job to deploy on Docker container through Dockerhub, Jenkins job to deploy a Ansible- war file on Docker container using Ansible
- Kubernetes- setup, create deployment and service using commands, create deployment and service using YAML files, integrate Kubernetes with Ansible, automate deployment on Kubernetes with CI/CD Job
Preferred Qualifications, Industry certifications:
- Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible
- Knowledge of Bash, Python and Nexus is advantageous
- Prior experience of working for a consulting firm or in financial services industry/banking preferred.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders.
- STEM University Degree preferred
- Relevant Engineering Qualifications
GHIB are committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture, so please apply if you meet the majority of these competencies.