Our client is a global tech company, who's platform and tools have been used to solve some of the world's most high-profile cyber-criminal cases. With their need for both external and internal digital on-demand learning growing exponentially, they're looking for an experienced LXP Manager to lead the rollout, maintenance, and continuous enhancement of their Learning Experience Platform. About the role:
- Daily management of the operational performance of the LXP.
- Full integration of the system with other software and teams.
- Proven ability to introduce consistency of learning content creation that aligns with business best practice.
- Encourage internal learning content creation in order to cut expenditure of outsourcing externally.
- Regular monitoring of mailbox's, troubleshooting issues & testing new system functionalities.
- Ability to answer queries and escalate where necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills:
- Previous management of a Learning Team/Division, including the monitoring of a commercial LXP.
- Previous experience in working closely with IT and stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Process driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Solid ability to review, test and implement system updates.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a small team.
Alongside the ability to work fully remotely, the successful LXP manager will receive a competitive salary of up to £85,000 depending on suitability and experience, as well fantastic share options within a billion-dollar company.