Director of Data Science / London (1 day a week) / £90K-£130K + Bonus + Equity
Are you an experienced Data Scientist or managing a Data Science team, looking to take that next step up into a Director position? Would you like to join a well-funded innovative tech company whose mission it is to leverage AI and Machine Learning technology to help organisation build a genuine relation with their customers?
Are you passionate, enthusiastic & excited about data?! If the answer is yes, then read on.
*With the role being based in London, you will be expected to be commutable to the London office (once every week), but there is no travel involved and you will work remotely for the time being*
My client is looking for an experienced Data Scientist @ Senior level, to help build & design new data applications & implement frameworks. They are dealing with some of the most complex questions in big data analytics right now & your role will involve improving and building on their core platform, working closely other departments & teams to provide a huge number of new features and improvements.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the largest datasets in the world!
My client have an extremely unique proposition - helping their clients understand their customers on a more deeper, human-like level; understanding & tracking their behaviour in order for them to identify a marketing/selling opportunity.
You will NEED:
- Experience working with Customer Data or working in a B2C environment
- Python OR Scala experience
- NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- To have worked in a Telco, Retail, Marketing environment (or something similar where customers are the core focus and driving factor of the company)
- To be comfortable interacting with clients
- To be Driven, Motivated & have a "get things done" attitude!
In return, you can expect...
- Competitive base salary
- 20% Bonus
- A tailored benefits package to suit you
- Apple Macbook
- Weekends/days away with the team
- 26 days hol + bank holidays
- Get involved with charity days!
- Better than just your standard maternity and paternity benefits
- Specialist personal development plans
If you're interested, get in touch to find out more today. Don't worry if you don't have a CV yet - we can help with that!