The Head of Social Media Management will work within The Wild
the internal creative agency within Jungle Creations. The Wild is a social-first creative agency offering unrivalled services and expertise in social media management, marketing, advertising and branded content. We create big ideas with cultural currency, not content pollution. About the role
The Head of Social Media Management will inspire and lead our social team to drive excitement and conversation around brands across a range of sectors. We are building a team of social experts that turn eyeballs into real-world action and we believe social is a core brand experience, not an add on.
You will lead a team writing, developing and deploying social content and responses, helping to support campaigns and social calendars and create content. Therefore, creativity is key. You'll be client-facing, working closely with our production, strategy, creative and influencer teams.
The role will report to the Managing Director of The Wild and will also support the planning and execution of both organic and paid social across the new business. As such, you need to have a really strong commercial brain to identify new opportunities and convert them.Role responsibilities
Experience and skills required:
- Meeting clients KPI targets using on-brand creative content
- Managing social media managers and content creators to ensure effective curation and implementation
- The key point of contact to clients and internal management.
- Oversight on content and community activations and any strategy/content major callouts
- Partner with the strategy team to execute social strategy in our content effectively
- Expertise in community management and creative best practices
- Support cross-department communications between SMMs, Content creators, brands and external teams
- Oversee final deliverables (content calendar, reporting, strategy outputs) as well as work on these assets directly.
- Proofing content before it goes to the client, ensuring it meets brand objectives and guidelines
- Attending client presentations
- Creating project schedules and timelines
- Ensuring all teams keep to deadlines and that posts are delivered on time
- Tracking results, compiling regular reports and delivering in-depth analytics to clients
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Lead coordination of Paid Social, creative and platform testing
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Setting expectations and goals
- Championing and demonstrating 'thought-leadership'
- Managing HR administration for your team
- Can manage, own and work with budgeting and quotations
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts at once and driving content strategy on behalf of clients
- Track record of hitting targets
- Confident liaising with and presenting to clients at Director level and above
- Experience managing a team
- Familiarity with social analytics and media terminology
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint as well as the Google suite
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with acute attention to detail
- Excellent deck creation skills
- High energy and positive team player
- Experience with social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social and Hootsuite.
- Previous experience working on film locations
- Additional digital skills e.g. design, Adobe
Please apply ASAP.