Location Remote working
, preferred candidate will be from UK/EU (GMT +1/-1)
We are seeking a bright, talented, and self-motivated Finance Manager
to lead our International Sales team. The Finance Manager, Merchandising
will work with key business partners cross functionally across ATV Global organization to further develop and standardize meaningful demand forecast and management reports that are both efficient and can scale with the company's growth.
This position will work with key business partners across Marketing, Supply Chain, and Inventory to further develop and standardize meaningful financials and KPIs reports that are efficient and can be scaled with the company's growth. Candidate should demonstrate capabilities to operate successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
If you'd like to join a company that has doubled in revenue and size each year for four years in a row, with a flat hierarchy, an idea meritocracy as their north star to make decisions and belongs to the top 10 Amazon seller companies in the world then let's look at what we've achieved together a year from now.Responsibilities
- Support the weekly demand forecast process by collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing, Replenishment, and Procurement teams to review performance, sales projection, and inventory balance
- Manage and provide direction for Merchandise financial budget and forecast of the merchandise hierarchy down to ASIN level (e.g. sales, markdowns, returns, freight, product margin), highlighting risks and opportunities by formulating action plans for leadership approval
- Accountable for planning and analysis of product from development to selection to allocation to exit in order to meet financial and merchandise plans and budgets and all other KPI's, as well as communicating/reporting results to appropriate cross functional partners.
- Prepare month end, forecast, AOP, 3-Yr financial target setting for ATV Global, to ensure budget and forecast decisions are in alignment with company financial and strategic goals as well as buy-in from key stakeholders. Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Building operating plan activities from bottom up builds of sales by store by region by ASIN by month and all costs of merchandising and delivery including pricing, markdown, various delivery options and related fees
- Creating analysis of sales and profit drivers (by brand by region), market share penetration, and price gap analysis
- Proactively analyze key trends, identify risks and opportunities, and recommend plans and contingencies to support the business teams' delivery against annual financial targets
- Governance of internal controls related to Merchandising function
- Support/Lead multi business unit project(s) or process initiative(s). This includes full business case development, process redesign and scenario analysis, stakeholder management, and overall financial project monitoring and governance.
- Coach and develop direct reports with onboarding and ongoing training of SFAs on new financial analyses and methodologies
- Drive Associate engagement by valuing Associates, listening and responding to concerns and recognizing accomplishments especially in the team the Associate leads within its projects
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree required in a quantitative discipline (Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or related fields)
- Minimum Years of Experience Required 5+ years in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management
- Independent self-starter with a can-do attitude, ability to deal with ambiguity, and can work successfully and effectively on cross-functional teams
- Expert knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills, as well as business acumen and sound judgment
- Very strong collaboration and communication skills; Ability to articulate simple messages out of complex issues and substantial amount of data
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment, with high tolerance for change and ability to adapt
- MBA an asset, but not required
- NetSuite experience an advantage but not required
- A supportive, diverse and global team with a brilliant culture.
- A flexible (remote) working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects.