An innovative and forward-thinking technology and telecoms business is paving the way for a city-wide high-speed connectivity network. With substantial private equity backing, they have grown exponentially since the company was established just a few years ago and aspire to continue their upward trajectory. With a highly focused commercial agenda and having successfully attracted top talent from across the telco industry they are starting to make a name for themselves in a highly competitive space. This is certainly a very exciting time to join this business.
There is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Campaigns Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team and spearhead creative offline and digital acquisition campaigns. This person will need to understand and oversee how the multichannel marketing campaigns are working through each touchpoint and be accountable for how each campaign is rolled out. This includes B2C, B2B and Landlord campaigns.
We also need to consider the activation of the brand on each street as we dig and connect premises. The role will involve working with the civils and installation teams to ensure the brand is prominent across London where work is taking place.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Work with agencies on campaign creation, execution and measurement including creative development to ensure best-in-class cross-channel execution and brand consistency.
• Management of Marketing budget to ensure that all costs are monitored and paid to suppliers as and when required.
• Proactively plan and deliver B2B and B2C integrated marketing campaigns to drive volume at key periods throughout the year.
• Plan and execute digital media campaigns in partnership with MSQ to influence reach, generate leads, increase direct sales and brand awareness.
• Review and optimise Paid Search, Paid Social and Display campaigns/activity to achieve business targets.
• Delivery of paid advertising (e.g. Paid Search, Display, Facebook and Twitter) end to end, from audience building and keyword research to A/B testing and bid optimisation as well as conversion rate optimisation on landing pages for lead generation.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Hands-on experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced scale-up environment
• You can demonstrate delivery of integrated, outcome-focused campaigns across channels and overlong, complex customer journeys in B2B and B2C environments.
• You're a highly organised project manager, able to balance different priorities to ensure the delivery of marketing activities on time and within budget.
• You understand a wide range of tools, from automation to analytics and are comfortable with data set requirements to create actionable outputs.
• Able to manage relationships with a complex network of internal stakeholders as well as manage relationships with different agencies as and when required.
• Experience of, or ambition to manage a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally, managing and leveraging senior-level relationships