My client is a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants based in the City. They are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior.
The corporate tax senior will play a significant part in looking after compliance matters for over 300 corporate clients and their corporate taxation needs. You will work closely with the corporate tax director and partners.Duties will include:
- Providing support on tax advisory matters for business owners, as well as helping them to meet corporate tax compliance deadlines
- Liaising with the accounts team, you will provide guidance and support in preparing tax computations as part of the accounts preparation process
- Detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients
- Making claims for tax relief on more technical matters such as R&D and capital allowances
- Supervision of more junior members of the team
- Direct contact with clients
- CTA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of corporate tax issues is essential
- Ability to clearly explain tax issues in a non-technical manner to clients
The working week: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday) to be worked from 9.30AM to 5.30PM.