Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
The Pure Group is currently opening operations in France and Spain, alongside current operations in Belgium. It is envisaged to start in two further countries in Autumn 2021. We initiate activities using local partners to support us in the finance and other administration functions and we will build the teams both in the UK and overseas in line with the growth of each business.
Business Mission: We aim to have the best prices, best service, best products and best reviews to become the best and largest e-mobility company in Europe. We aim to solve the first-mile last-mile problem across Europe.
We operate in a fast-paced, expanding entrepreneurial environment. As such, commitment and dedication are expected from every team member, and in return there will be excellent career growth and promotional opportunities for those who have what it takes and have the desire to make a significant impact.Key responsibilities
What you will need
- General Ledger and monthly accounting processes and closure to a group accounting timetable
- Full year statutory accounting process and audit oversight
- Full compliance activities for all VAT, intrastat and EC submissions, communicating with the UK team to ensure are presenting intercompany accurately
- Responsibility for and oversight of all financial processing activities including
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Cash and other reconciliations
- Purchase ledger - processing and payment of purchase invoices, including ensuring appropriate invoices for all costs that are saved in the correct location, coded to right nominal code, and paid in line with payment terms
- Order management and fraud oversight with regards to sales
- Daily cash and resource management with the group team, monitoring and reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with the buying and logistics teams to meet country stock requirements
What we offer
- Linguistic skills - fluent in at least one of the following; Spanish, Italian, German or French
- You are happy in a fluid working environment and are adept at working on multiple tasks, prioritising when necessary.
- You are proactive and actively seek solutions to problems, happy to work autonomously where required.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and problem solving independently and with other teams
- Able to combine strategic big picture thinking with the capacity to get hands on in the detail.
- Can get things done by collaborating well with others, communicating openly and comfortable in giving constructive and motivating feedback.
- Is mindful of their impact on the wider team and their responsibility to create and maintain a productive, engaging and high-performance culture.
- Great all-round accountancy skills, including financial accounting, management accounting & commercial finance.
- Comfortable working with large datasets and are comfortable with manipulating data, working with pivot tables, and using most forms of Excel formulae to a high level.
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days' holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.